Holiday makeup tends to have split effect on people; you're either over the moon about all the glitz and glam or you are terribly afraid of having put on that red lipstick you never wear in an attempt to look festive. I'd like to think that the colder season makes it not only acceptable to wear more makeup but also, if I'm going to be rocking that orange eye shadow I never wear - then it might as well be at a place where I see people only once a year.
This look came together in an attempt to break out of my neutral safety zone and since it is the beginning of that most expensive time of the year, I thought it would be fitting to pull out some of my most luxurious products for this look. Limited by colour options and struggling a little with my eye shadow choices this finished makeup some how took an 80s turn. Now, who's going to lend me an emerald green sequined shoulder padded dress for the party?
- BURBERRY | Fresh Glow* - 54
- GUERLAIN | Lingerie de Peau* - 69
- YSL | Touche Eclat* - 50
- GUERLAIN | LE Meteorites powder compact* - 210
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY | Swirl and Pop - 50
- HOURGLASS | Ambient Strobing powder - 48
- KEVYN AUCOIN | Sculpting Powder - 53
- SHU UEMURA | LE Haute Street Palette* (Warm)- 90
- AERIN | Cool Gel Liner * - 28 USD
- HOURGLASS | Eyebrow Pencil - 40
- MUFE | Lip liner* (25C) - 22
- MARC JACOBS | Lip Cream Lipstick* (Core Cora) -38