As if I don't already shop enough on iHerb, I'm thrilled to share with you that this popular natural product focused site now carries a small selection of Korean beauty products. At first this seemed like an odd fit since these aren't necessarily organic or fully natural brands that iHerb is known for stocking but on the flip side K-Beauty boast plenty of cosmeceutical items which I suppose makes them at least partly natural. Either way, I've been more than happy to sneak in a few beauty products with my regular grocery orders so here's what I've been (secretly) hoarding from the last few packages.
- LANEIGE | Water Sleeping Mask
- I've loved the previous versions of this and it is the holy grail original sleeping mask for many beauty lovers. This here is the updated version and packaging.
- HERA | UV Mist Cushion
- Another original beauty item here, Hera and IOPE have gone head to head for years for the best highend cushion foundation when the category first came on the market.
- CLIO | Kill Black Liquid Eyeliner
- I've giving this one a try since I still haven't digested the thought of paying ridiculous pricing for my fave Dollywink liner to be shipped overseas and CLIO's version is a magazine award winnning favourite.
- MISSHA | Time Revolution Night Repair Ampoule
- Always been curious of this one and I don't think I've dabbled in Missha skincare.
- TONY MOLY | Intense Care Dual Effect Sleeping Mask
- Another repurchased item in a new updated formula, its similar to the Laneige sleeping mask but if I recall correctly this focuses more on healing rather than just hydration. I'm hoping it's still amazing.
------------------------------Despite being a small category, there's still plenty of popular items to choose from including the ever popular Elizavecca bubble mask and CosRX skincare but stock does go in and out quickly so be sure to check often or sign up for email notifications. From my last few check ins, it seems they are slowly adding more products here and there but its' always in small quantities and there doesn't seem to be any permanent brands which I presume is due to overseas import availability. Pricing is similar to that of eBay although some products are slightly higher. Any thoughts on this K-Beauty update? Or better yet, I'd love to know if you've already picked up a few things yourself!
Ordering from iHerb for the first time?
Gives you $5OFF order* and iHerb donates $5 to charity.
* This post contains an iHerb affiliate code that earns me credits as part of their rewards program. If you use it, thank you.