When it comes to makeup, I'm certainly a creature of habit and while winged liner is my signature look nowadays, switching things up for a little subtle update is certainly welcomed. Enter this metallic liquid liner from Elizabeth Arden (available in London Drugs or your local EA counter); which I realized as I was filming this look was the very first time I've ever used one! The effect here is chic with that touch of sparkle but still completely appropriate for daily wear and might I say even a bit softer than pure black. For a more seasonal pairing, I've also pulled out a gorgeous rosy matte lipstick from Burberry.
- RIMMEL | Lasting Finish Foundation "#103 True Ivory"
- SKINFOOD | Salmon Dark Circle Concealer "#01"
- MAYBELLINE | Superstay Concealer* "#20"
- PHYSICIANS FORMULA | Mineral Glow Pearls "Translucent Pearl"
- H&M | Pure Radiance Blush "Apricot"
- TOO FACED | Shadow Insurance*
- ANASTASIA | Brow Wiz Pencil "Dark Brown"
- ESSENCE | Make Me Brow "02 Browny Brows"
- EVERYDAY MINERALS | Mineral Eyeshadow "She's Inspirational"
- ELIZABETH ARDEN | Bold Defining Liquid Liner* "02 Gilded Brown"
- PRESTIGE | Total Intensity Liner "Bold Brown"
- MAYBELLINE | The Falsies Push Up Mascara WP*
- BURBERRY | Lip Definer Pencil* "03 Garnet"
- BURBERRY | Lip Velvet Lipstick* "#421 Rosewood"