- SHU UEMURA | Light Bulb Foundation*
- CLARINS | Powder Blush | #80 Raspberry
- MAC | Woodwinked Eyeshadow
- ANNABELLE | Dark Bronze Eyeshadow
- DOLLYWINK | Liquid Eyeliner
- DOLLYWINK | False Eyelashes "Natural Dolly"
- TOO FACED | La Creme Lipstick | "Taffy"
Just like good recipes, it's always handy to have a few foolproof makeup looks to fall back on. The bronzy smokey eye plus pinky lips is something I can probably do in my sleep and never fails to make me feel pulled together. In fact, in my personal journey of learning to find my place with makeup, it was first look that I finally felt confident in and I lovingly named it The Babydoll. Of course as the years passed and I moved on to other signature looks (it's been super winged liner all the way), it's always comforting to come back to familiar ground once in a while.
Do you have a signature look? I've love to know about it!