Placing an order at iHerb, is never just a single order. Missing the feel of my favourite clarifying shampoo (you'll find out about that one in the video), I decided a little shopping was in order and with that came a couple of mini shopping trips from this eco-friendly e-retailer. Seeing as I recently destashed my makeup collection, it doesn't hurt to pick up a few makeup items as well...right?
- GIOVANNI | Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo
- BODY IMAGE | Body Benefits Skin Toning Massager
- ECOTOOLS | Ultimate Air Dryer Hairbrush
- PHYSICIANS FORMULA | Happy Booster Blush in "Natural"
- PHYSICIANS FORMULA | Shimmer Strips in "Miami Strip"
- PHYSICIANS FORMULA | Mineral Wear Airbrushing Pressed Powder
- HURRAW! | Lip Balm
- ELF | Baked Blush in "Peachy Cheeky"
- REAL TECHNIQUES | Eye Shading Brush
- REAL TECHNIQUES | Expert Face Brush
- HONEYBEE GARDENS | Eyeshadow "Cameo"
- EVERYDAY MINERALS | Eye Kabuki Brush
- EVERYDAY MINERALS | Loose Shadow "She's Inspirational"
Ordering from iHerb for the first time?
WWW.IHERB.COM | "CLZ086"
Gives you $5OFF (orders less than $40), $10OFF (orders more than $40)*
A few useful repurchases mixed with a some new trials makes for a pretty exciting stash of beauty products this time around and I especially can't wait to dig into those Physician's Formula powder products as well as the Alpha Hydroxy Peel. I'm sure some of these items are probably well loved favourites of yours too but do let me know what you're looking forward to seeing in action!
STAY IN TOUCH
* This post contains an iHerb rewards code that I was given upon my introduction as a first time customer. When used by other first time customers, I gain rewards points which can be redeemed towards my own next purchase for a limited time. This "cash back" reward comes from iHerb's own marketing budget, not from your order.