Nothing says innocent spring romance quite like glowing skin and a soft pale makeup look with hints of blushing nudes to compliment your features. I put together this makeup tutorial for those who like to wear minimal makeup or just want something pretty and approachable for date night. The key point in this video is also highlighting the skin so I'll be sharing an old rediscovered favourite that is especially perfect for pale to light complexions.
- MAC | Face & Body Foundation | C1
- BECCA | Foundation Stick | Tahini
- MAYBELLINE | Dream Wonder Powder | Classic Ivory
- GUERLAIN | Meteorites Perles de Blush* | Angelic Glow
- PHYSICIANS FORMULA | Mineral Glow Pearls | Translucent Glow
- KATE | Designing Eyebrow Palette | No. 4
- HONEYBEE GARDENS | Mineral Eyeshadow | Tippy Taupe
- MAYBELLINE | The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara | WP Black
- RIMMEL | Scandaleyes Eyeliner Pencil | Black
- ANASTASIA | Brow Wiz Eyebrow Pencil | Dark Brown
For everyday, I simply adore one shadow looks as they are just quick and easy to put together. Medium taupes with a shimmering finish is so easy to wear because the light creates hints of shadows and highlights for more dimensionality. I've been waiting for a good time to break out this new Honeybee Gardens mineral eyeshadow I had purchased a while back from iHerb! Quite unexpectedly, I never thought this Maybelline lipstick would look so pretty, especially when it catches the light. It was my first time wearing it as well (as the colour seemed perfect for what I wanted) and even I was a little blown away by how it looked. Must. Pick. Up. More.
Let me know if you would wear this makeup look!
STAY IN TOUCH