Perhaps it's the aftereffects of the polar vortex but there seems to be an extra anticipation for spring to arrive this year. In preparation for the grand revival of the warmer weather, P&G Beauty have created several on trend beauty looks for 2014 and challenged me to try one on for size.
I choose "The V Files" with it's graphic liner and 80s inspired side sweep it's the perfect look to say hello to a brand new spring. Plus, who can resist that big hair!
THE FINER DETAILS
I think this look is such a statement maker, glamourous in it's own way and perfect for days when you need a little fabulous in your life. Not feeling the blue liner? Switch it out for a shade of your choice to make it your own.
- LANEIGE | Skin Refining Toner
- OLAY | Regenerist Luminous Moisturizing Cream
- COVERGIRL | Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation
- NATURE'S REPUBLIC | Botanical Eyebrow Powder Duo
- COVERGIRL | Liquiline Blast Pencil "Blue Bloom"
- RIMMEL | Scandaleyes Pencil "Black"
- COVERGIRL | Clump Crusher Mascara/WR "Blackest Black"
- COVERGIRL | Clean Glow Bronzer #120 "Spices"
- COVERGIRL | Lip Perfection "Delicious"
- PANTENE | Triple Action Volumizing Mousse
- PANTENE | Shaping Hairspray
The V Files | Wave Rave | Statement Pieces | Plait Please | Moonlit | Glamourous Grunge | Gilded Glory | Colour Field | Bright Club | Purple Reign
SHARE & WIN
Here's your chance to grab a $50 Walmart Canada Giftcard to shop the products you need to recreate your favourite trend look. Simply share and win!
Rules & Details
Giveaway open to Canadian residents.
Giveaway ends Monday, Feb 24th 2014, 12:00am PST
Winners will be contacted via email (as entered in the Rafflecopter widget) and also announced on my Facebook page as well as Twitter.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!