Life is always a wonderful process of discovery and rediscovery and that is exactly how the past two months have been in my beauty life. The late hot weather of this summer didn't inspire a whole lotta makeup wearing but instead I have learned to pare down to a few essential products.
- MAC | Face & Body Foundation (C1)
- BOURJOIS | Creme Blush in "Nude Velvet"
- TWEEZERMAN | Mini Slant Tweezers*
- ETUDE HOUSE | Baking Powder Pore Crunch Scrub
- RIMMEL | Scandaleyes Eyeliner in "Taupe" & "Black"
- KIRKLAND | Himalayan Pink Salt
Where to find them:
MAC | online or MAC Pro Stores / Bourjois | Select Shoppers Drug Marts, ASOS / Tweezerman | Tweezerman online or Sephora / Etude House | eBay / Rimmel | Drugstores nationwide / Kirkland | Costco exclusive