- A'PIEU | Flawless Cover BB Cream | reviewed
- MAYBELLINE | Dream Fresh BB Cream | reviewed
- HADALABO | BB Whitening Cream
- RIMMEL | Wake Me Up Foundation
- ETUDE HOUSE | Precious Mineral BB Cream
- PERIPERA | I Love Pact Powder | reviewed
I think over the years I have acquired quite a distinct taste in base products both in terms of finishes and textures that I really like. Many of these didn't score high enough in the important categories for me to keep them around. When I first started using foundations, everything was quite nice but with time and experience I've certainly grown to be much more selective and with good reason... makeup has become more than just a "product" for me, it's a little bit of luxury that that makes me feel womanly and happy... and thus if the items don't do the same then it's time to say good bye.
Do you share a similar makeup philosophy as me?
How do you keep your collection in check?