My oh my oh my...it's quite a celebration in the beauty department for me and I thought I'd spread the joy by sharing what I had recently added to my collection. I couldn't be more happy with everything because they were all items I've been eyeing for a long time and I pounced on them just when the price was right. Do you all keep a wishlist for each brand/website as well or am I just crazily organized?
- ElishaCoy | Vitamin Pore Cleanser
- ElishaCoy | Moist Up Hylaurone Cream
- Lucido-L | Volume Airy Wax (website)
- MUA Cosmetics | (website)
- Heaven & Earth Palette
- Dust 'til Dawn Palette
- Blush Perfection Cream Blusher | Bittersweet & Dolly
- Lip Boom | It's a Situation
- Pro-Brow Ultimate Brow Kit
- Out-There Plumping Lip Gloss | Pin-Up Pink & Buff
- Love Hearts Lip Balm | Hot Lips & Sweet Kiss
- Matte Eyeshadow | #19 & #20
Elisha Coy products are pretty easy to find on eBay so just pop the name into the search bar. Lucido-L items can be found on eBay as well but note that this Japanese brand circulates around the Asian market so you may see Taiwan or Korean sellers carrying the brand as well with corresponding labels to the country they are sold in (mine has Korean on it). MUA has a fabulous online website which shows their entire collection of products, available for purchase internationally (follow them on Facebook for special promos and offers).
What great goodies have you hauled recently?
Share them below!