My skin....ahhh what fanciful things do I have to say about it? I think if there's two things that women like to fuss about themselves it's probably a toss up between skin and hair. My skin is indecisive, combination skin that gets easily dehydrated in both summer or winter and having battled my bout with acne, I think I've mostly wrestled it to a truce.
Here's me with makeup but no photo-editing on my skin, on a good skin day.
I've kept you all in the loop on what I've been using each season but I thought it might be helpful to see each step in action so I've put together a demo to run you through my day and night skincare routine. It was also a good opportunity to feature a few products that you have all been asking about and wondering how to use them. Overall while the products I use may change depending on the season but the general elements of my routine remain the same.
- NUXE | 3 Roses Foaming Cleanser | website
- B&C | Mannan Peeling Gel
- Hadalabo | Shirojyun Lotion (toner)
- Tony Moly | Floria Whitening Capsule Essence | (reviewed)
- Hadalabo | Shirojyun Milky Lotion (lotion moisturizer)
- JuJu | Aquamoist White Washing Foam
- Clarisonic | MIA | website | (reviewed)
- Tony Moly | Appletox Cream |
- NUXE | Huile Prodigieuse | website | (reviewed)
- Carmex | Medicated Lip Treatment | website
I absolutely believe in taking a bit of time out of each day to treat your skin properly and of course having great products makes you excited to use them in your routine. And remember that your daily actions become your habits so get on with it then!