Happy December everyone!
Back by popular demand, here's the things I've been enjoying for the past month of November. I haven't purchased anything new really but it's a rediscovery of some older products that I've come back to love again or things I've pushed to the back of my drawers. Only one of them have been featured before so get ready to see some new exciting products!
- Royal & Langnickel | Complexion brush C185*
- OPI | Nail Envy nail strengthener
- Laura Mercier | Eyeshadow in "Black Smoke"
- Stila | Eyeshadow in "Kitten"
- NYX | Round lipstick in "Fig"
- Skin79 | VIP Gold BB Cream | reviewed here
I think that was a good mix of products, quite a divergence from what I normally use on a day to day basis for the most part. I've been focusing more on skincare come the colder weather so you'll be seeing more of that soon along with another MUA haul from their -35% sale.
Now it's your turn!
What were your favourite new discoveries or re-discoveries of the month?