Oh yey! Welcome to my first beauty product empties post and I can't be more excited because I've been watching loads of them lately and it seems like such fun. By the time you go through a whole bottle of product, you're likely to either love it to bits and pieces or just can't wait to throw it away. Let's see what I've gathered in my recycling bag.
- Sally Hershberger | Wreck & Roll Texturzing Gel
- Organix | Renewing Moroccan Argan oil (reviewed)
- Pantene | Intensive Restoration Treatment
- AHAVA | Deadsea Water Mineral handcream
- QUO by Orly | Polish Keep topcoat
- L'Oreal | Lash Serum Mascara
- Maybelline | Volum' Express Falsies mascara
- Canmake | Stretch & Cover Waterproof concealer (reviewed)
Sally Hershberger and Quo products are available in Canada exclusively at Shoppers Drug Mart. AHAVA is available online or in select salons nationwide. Canmake can be found through ebay or on Ichibankao online.
What beauty products have you used up recently?
The good stuff? The bad stuff?
Leave me a comment below!