So for all you pale skinned, ivory beauties out there who want to celebrate your natural colour, this video is for you. A few tips and tricks on how to enhance your fair skin and loving it everyday.
- Hadalabo | Shiroyjun Whitening skincare (toner + emulsion)
- Kiss Me | Sunkiller Water white sunscreen SPF50/PA+++ (reviewed here.)
- Lancome | Teint Miracle foundation (reviewed here.)
- Etude House | Corset blusher #1 Highlight Fit
- Ben Nye | *Media Pro Creme Contour # Ultra-light
- Etude House | Golden Ratio highlighting duo
- Hard Candy | Fox in a Box blush in "Hot Flash" (reviewed here.)
- NARS | Blush in "Desire"
- Dior | Brow styler brow pencil
- Kanebo/Kate | Brow palette #4
Hadalabo, Sunkiller and Kanebo/Kate items can be found on ebay, on Adam Beauty website or on Sasa.com. Hard Candy products are found in Walmart exclusively. Lancome, NARS and Dior are available through their respective websites online, through Sephora or other department stores. Ben Nye products can be found through theater stores or through specialty online retailers.
I hope this video helped some of you out there to embrace and enhance your naturally fair skin, for all skin tones are uniquely beautiful.