I really like that this look uses earth tones but still manages to bring intensity to the eyes. If you're looking to know how its done, keep on reading!
Miliyah wears a couple of looks, I'll show you some photos of what they look like. My version is a mix of these but mainly focusing on her heavily lined eyed look.
As always, here is my unedited photo.
Pores. Spots. Everything.
The black shadow/line is more intense in real life though.
No matter what you do, cameras wash you out more or less.
Let's start off with the products I've used....
- Maybelline Pure Mineral mineral gel foundation "W01"
- Maybelline Dream mousse blush "Whipped Strawberry"
- MUFE AquaEyes eyeliner "Black"
- N.Y.C. BrowZing "Brunette"
- Carmex lipbalm, MAC Lipstick "Way to Love", VS Lipgloss
- ETUDE House ColourCorset #1
- PIXI Natural Mineral Kit "No.3 St. Tropez"
- Ebay lashes
With all that out of the way,
time to get down to the video!
I hope you liked this look and try it out sometime ^-^
And please link me a photo if you do test it out, I'd love to see it.
See you next time.