Hope you are all doing well today!
Today's post is a AngelaBaby inspired makeup look that would be really cute and fitting with your new spring dress [even better if its floral and has coral tones!]
Here's some pictures of AngelaBaby if you dont' already know who she is.
The focus is on glowing skin that should look very natural, so pick a foundation that has a glow…and I didn’t use concealer at all in order to let skin show through. Too much product on the skin can easily look like…well, too much product. For me 80% perfect is good for everyday!Her everyday look (not her work/model makeup) is very easy going and approachable with very light or at least very light looking makeup. She usually sports a glossy lip but I've replaced it with a satin coral lip to match the cheeks.
Want to now how to get this look?
Click on the video :)
- Maybelline FIT-me foundation #120 & #210 mixed
- MAC paintpot “Groundwork”
- Maybelline Sunset Seduction eyeshadow palette
- Annabelle eyeliner—“white”
- KATE Designing eyebrow kit #4
- GOSH WP eyeliner –“Truly brown”
- MUFE Aquacolor –“Coral”
- Skinfood Salmon undereye concealer #1
- Ebay false eyelashes
Try it out and let me know how you like it!