Recently they have made their eyeshadow singles in single PAN formats (just like MAC pans) and they retail for under $5 CAD each but you can often find them on sale for $2.99CAD (Shoppers Drug Mart). I used to get the pot singles then de-pot them into my MAC palettes (they FIT!).
- Colours: matte, frost, shimmer/velvet (my favourite), sparkle
- Wear: Good, but do use a base if you happen to have oily eyelids.
- Texture: I only have their shimmer ones (looks like MAC Veluxe Pearl) and they are extremely soft and easy to apply.
- Colour payoff: Again, i can only speak for shimmer ones but they are pretty darn good if you ask me :)
- Price: CHEAP
- Conclusion? Beats out Maybelline and Covergirl Eyeshadows for me anyday!
*They also sell the 4-pan palettes for the shadows that have magnetic backing so your metal pans pop right in there.